Sights, tourist attractions

            

The church of the village is built in a late baroque style. The Somogyi family had the church constructed between 1806-1811. The most valuable treasure of the church is the Holy Cross relic, which was authenticated by a document signed by pope Pius VI  and emperor Joseph II.
In front of the church stands a high quality, beautifully carved  wood statue, depicting the  Holy Trinity. The village is an ideal point of departure for hiking or bike-tours in the Bakony.
 
Horse-riding, horseback-tours, coaching, carriage-ride facilities are provided in the village.

 

 

 

We have 15 guests and no members online